March 1st Challenge @ Stuck?!Sketches

3/19/2015 10:11:00 AM

Hi everyone!
This is my entry to Stuck?!Sketches' sketch challenge ;) 
On my layout you may see a photo of my (and my boyfriend's) favourite cake which I baked two weeks ago. We had great time together with my boyfriend and this dessert made it even better ;) Preparing this cake is too easy so don't laugh - I'm not bragging about my baking skills, I'm just remembering that perfect day :D 

This is the sketch:


... and my layout:






Have a sweet day!
Kristína ;)

You Might Also Like

5 komentárov

  1. Oh my goodness, your cake look fabulous! I would brag if I were you! I just love all your textures and your papers are perfect. Great effect with the 3D photo cut out. Very nice! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. This page is just so pretty, reminds of springtime in the country! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. Beautiful paper choices....your layout is just lovely and the cake looks delicious! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Love the rich colours on your page, it looks so pretty. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. So many beautiful words! Thank you very much, ladies ;)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť